Home › Links of Interest
Links of Interest
- American Bar Association
- American Medical Association
- Arcamax - Provides e-mail alerts on product recalls.
- Associated Industries of Florida
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Attorney's Medical Services - Medical links and services.
- Case Law Update - Appellate Attorney Barbara Green provides monthly synopses of important Florida cases.
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Consumer Insurance Guide - Site regarding legal proceedings regarding insurance companies.
- Defense Research Institute
- Dispute Resolution Center - List of Certified Mediators for the 20th Judicial Circuit
- The Doe Report - Link to medical demonstrative exhibits.
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit
- Find Forms - Free legal forms.
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Corporations Online
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
- Florida Department of State
- The Florida Lawyer - Appellate Attorney Robert Glazier has an excellent website with numerous links to legal and non-legal sites.
- Florida State Courts - Opinions from all Florida Courts with an online presence.
- Florida Statutes and Constitution
- Food and Drug Administration
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Internet Law Library
- Lee County Clerk of Court
- LexisONE.com- a FREE legal research site for attorneys
- Medical Legal Illustration Medivisuals.com provides attorneys with a medical legal illustration to use in the courtrooms to help them win their cases. Successful attorneys all over the world are using our illustrations with great success
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Ninth Judicial Circuit
- Physicians Desk Reference
- Public Defender's Office for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Reference Desk - Site with comprehensive links to legal information, medical and legal dictionaries, newspapers, magazines.
- Search the Law - Provides access to U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Circuit Court decisions
- SoFla Web Studio - South Florida Web Design and Drupal Development
- State Attorney's Office for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- United States Code
- Vehicle Crash Data
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUR CREDIT CARD FORM AND FAX TO (239) 334-0523. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
BECOME A MEMBER NOW - If you join now your membership will not expire until December 31, 2014!
You may apply online or contact Lisa Poulin at 239-334-0047 Ext. 101 for more details.
What's in a Name - Your Lee County Bar Association is launching a challenge to rename our legal news magazine. If you would like to participate in the NEW NAME CHALLENGE
click here to print the form and submit to admin [at] leebar [dot] org or fax to (239) 334-0523.
TellKel - Your MEMBERS ONLY link to the Bar decision-makers through Executive Council member Kelly Fayer, Member-at-Large. Give us your comments and suggestions so we can make your Bar the best it can be! Located under Member Resources, just click to connect.
UPCOMING EVENTS - See calendar for details
- Dec 11, 2013
- Dec 13, 2013
- Dec 13, 2013
- Dec 19, 2013
- Dec 25, 2013 - Jan 1, 2014
- Dec 26, 2013
- Dec 27, 2013
- Dec 30, 2013
- Dec 31, 2013
- Jan 1, 2014
- Jan 22, 2014
- Feb 7, 2014 - Feb 8, 2014