Home › Links of Interest
Links of Interest
- American Bar Association
- American Medical Association
- Arcamax - Provides e-mail alerts on product recalls.
- Associated Industries of Florida
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Attorney's Medical Services - Medical links and services.
- Case Law Update - Appellate Attorney Barbara Green provides monthly synopses of important Florida cases.
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Consumer Insurance Guide - Site regarding legal proceedings regarding insurance companies.
- Defense Research Institute
- Dispute Resolution Center - List of Certified Mediators for the 20th Judicial Circuit
- The Doe Report - Link to medical demonstrative exhibits.
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit
- Find Forms - Free legal forms.
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Corporations Online
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
- Florida Department of State
- The Florida Lawyer - Appellate Attorney Robert Glazier has an excellent website with numerous links to legal and non-legal sites.
- Florida State Courts - Opinions from all Florida Courts with an online presence.
- Florida Statutes and Constitution
- Food and Drug Administration
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Internet Law Library
- Lee County Clerk of Court
- LexisONE.com- a FREE legal research site for attorneys
- Medical Legal Illustration Medivisuals.com provides attorneys with a medical legal illustration to use in the courtrooms to help them win their cases. Successful attorneys all over the world are using our illustrations with great success
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Ninth Judicial Circuit
- Physicians Desk Reference
- Public Defender's Office for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Reference Desk - Site with comprehensive links to legal information, medical and legal dictionaries, newspapers, magazines.
- Search the Law - Provides access to U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Circuit Court decisions
- SoFla Web Studio - South Florida Web Design and Drupal Development
- State Attorney's Office for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Twentieth Circuit Professionalism Committee
- United States Code
- Vehicle Crash Data
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUR CREDIT CARD FORM AND FAX TO (239) 334-0523. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
NEW! Lee County Bar Association Shirts - Click here for the order form and submit to admin [at] leebar [dot] org or by fax (239) 334-0523.
ADA Statement of the Lee County Bar Association, Fort Myers, Florida:
It the policy of the Lee County Bar Association to hold meetings only in those facilities that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability or religion. The Association will engage in a good-faith interactive process with any employee, prospective employee, member or invitee to determine if a reasonable accommodation is needed and will make reasonable efforts to provide such accommodations. Any requests for accommodation should be directed to the Executive Director of the Lee County Bar Association, Nanci DuBois at info [at] leebar [dot] orgor admin [at] leebar [dot] org(239) 334-0047, Option 3.
BECOME A MEMBER NOW - First year rate is $95.00!
You may submit an application online or contact Lisa Poulin at 239-334-0047 Ext. 101 or admin [at] leebar [dot] org.
TellKel - Your MEMBERS ONLY link to the Bar decision-makers through Executive Council member Kelly Fayer, Member-at-Large. Give us your comments and suggestions so we can make your Bar the best it can be! Located under Member Resources, just click to connect.
UPCOMING EVENTS - See calendar for details
- Jul 29, 2014 - Jul 29, 2014
- Jul 30, 2014
- Jul 31, 2014 - Jul 31, 2014
- Aug 1, 2014 - Aug 1, 2014
- Aug 15, 2014 - Aug 15, 2014
- Aug 22, 2014
- Aug 27, 2014
- Aug 28, 2014 - Aug 28, 2014
- Sep 4, 2014 - Sep 4, 2014
- Sep 5, 2014 - Sep 5, 2014
- Sep 12, 2014 - Sep 12, 2014
- Sep 12, 2014