Home › Lee County Bar Membership Resources
Lee County Bar Membership Resources
Our MEMBERS are important to us, and your input is valuable. You have a voice!
To connect your suggestions and comments with Member-at-Large Kelly Fayer, click the link below: TellKel [at] leebar [dot] org (subject: TellKel%20member%20input)
Information and Resources available for Lee County Bar members
Members of the Lee County Bar Association have access to several valuable resources including:
The Lee County Bar Job Bank
- The Job Bank provides a resource where members can post or search for job positions across Southwest Florida.
The CLE Lending Library
- Members can check out a variety of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses here.
Sections and Committees
- We encourage all members to become involved in one or more sections and committees.
- Have something to sell? Looking to lease or rent space? Find what you are looking for here.
Res Gestae Newsletters
- Read the recent issues here.
Lee County Bar Photo Gallery
- Photos from recent Lee County Bar events can be found here. To submit photos, contact Nanci at info [at] leebar [dot] org.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU MAY CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUR CREDIT CARD FORM AND FAX TO (239) 334-0523. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
BECOME A MEMBER NOW - If you join now your membership will not expire until December 31, 2014!
You may apply online or contact Lisa Poulin at 239-334-0047 Ext. 101 for more details.
What's in a Name - Your Lee County Bar Association is launching a challenge to rename our legal news magazine. If you would like to participate in the NEW NAME CHALLENGE
click here to print the form and submit to admin [at] leebar [dot] org or fax to (239) 334-0523.
TellKel - Your MEMBERS ONLY link to the Bar decision-makers through Executive Council member Kelly Fayer, Member-at-Large. Give us your comments and suggestions so we can make your Bar the best it can be! Located under Member Resources, just click to connect.
UPCOMING EVENTS - See calendar for details
- Dec 11, 2013
- Dec 13, 2013
- Dec 13, 2013
- Dec 19, 2013
- Dec 25, 2013 - Jan 1, 2014
- Dec 26, 2013
- Dec 27, 2013
- Dec 30, 2013
- Dec 31, 2013
- Jan 1, 2014
- Jan 22, 2014
- Feb 7, 2014 - Feb 8, 2014